Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Weight Watcher's Milestone

Well, one of the big milestones in the weight watcher's program is losing 10% of your body weight. This is the first goal that everyone works towards when they join weight watchers. Weight watchers sets this goal for everyone coming in because just losing 10% of a person's body weight can lead to significantly better health.

This week's weight loss was 2.4 lbs. Woo woo - back on the weight loss train.

I felt really great about my success and decided to head to Goodwill for incentive clothing. I did find a pair of jeans that I can squeeze into. I definitely need to lose in order for them to be comfortable and more wearable. So they will be my new incentive jeans. I also got a few long sleeve shirts for fall and I found some cute overalls for Boo. Now I don't have to do laundry for him to have something to wear to the circus tonight!

Anyhoo, hopefully I can stay on the weight loss train. I know that I'll be splurging a bit tonight, but I have my weekly points for that. And as long as I stay within my points tonight and the rest of the week I should see a loss next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment